[Erp5-dev] Report tree problem, line not indented
Brice LEROY
2006-01-31 14:07:16 UTC
When I choose the report tree view, as you can see, the first item displayed
on the list (compete) is on the statistic line. The first line should start
on the next line under the catergory light-red.

b. regards

Brice
Post by Brice LEROY
Hello,
When I choose the report tree view, as you can see, the first item
displayed on the list (compete) is on the statistic line. The first line
should start on the next line under the catergory light-red.
It is a normal behaviour. Sometimes, we want to have statistics (ex in
reports) and sometimes we want to list content (like in a file explorer or
in a project design). Listbox report mode is able to support the two modes.

JPS.
Post by Brice LEROY
b. regards
Brice
--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software