[Erp5-dev] ZPyChart
Diego Manhães Pinheiro
2006-06-07 23:51:01 UTC
How use the widget ZPyChart in ERP5 ?
I try only define an data method and go for test tab and an error appeared...

Site Error

Error Type: UnboundLocalError
Error Value: local variable 'here' referenced before assignment .

I need define another thing or defaults configurations are sufficient ?

Anyway, tranks anticipatedly .

Cya.
--
-----------------------------------
Diego Manh?es Pinheiro
Linux User #375020
Jean-Paul Smets
2006-06-08 16:30:17 UTC
Post by Diego Manhães Pinheiro
How use the widget ZPyChart in ERP5 ?
I try only define an data method and go for test tab and an error appeared...
ZPyChart is not ready yet. We are still using ZGDChart and hope to move
some day in the future to ZPyChart .

Regards,

JPS.
Post by Diego Manhães Pinheiro
__ Site Error
Error Type: UnboundLocalError
Error Value: local variable 'here' referenced before assignment .
__
I need define another thing or defaults configurations are sufficient ?
Anyway, tranks anticipatedly .
Cya.
--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software