[Erp5-dev] Problem editing accounting objects after recent ERP5 update
Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
2007-08-29 13:21:58 UTC
Hello.

I've updated the ERP5 Site recently and now I cannot edit objects.
I'm trying this mostly on Accounting objects and get 'unauthorized' exception
(as a zope which is allowed to do workflow transitions).
The same thing happens when I try to update BusinessTemplates. The
notifyWorkflowMethod tries to execute 'edit' action
on 'invoice_causality_workflow' which doesn't have such action (in 'draft'
state), so it raises Unauthorized...

The only way to bypass this was to modify the notifyWorkflowMethod so it would
allow me to update BusinessTemplates, this worked, so I've updated all (or so
I fondly believe) concerning BT's: catalog, core, base, trade, accounting -
but still no progress.

help

Mikolaj
Jean-Paul Smets
2007-08-29 14:45:26 UTC
Post by Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
Hello.
I've updated the ERP5 Site recently and now I cannot edit objects.
I'm trying this mostly on Accounting objects and get 'unauthorized' exception
(as a zope which is allowed to do workflow transitions).
The same thing happens when I try to update BusinessTemplates. The
notifyWorkflowMethod tries to execute 'edit' action
on 'invoice_causality_workflow' which doesn't have such action (in 'draft'
state), so it raises Unauthorized...
The only way to bypass this was to modify the notifyWorkflowMethod so it would
allow me to update BusinessTemplates, this worked, so I've updated all (or so
I fondly believe) concerning BT's: catalog, core, base, trade, accounting -
but still no progress.
I am handling this.
JPS.
Post by Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
help
Mikolaj
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software
http://www.nexedi.com
ERP5: Libre/ Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies
http://www.erp5.org
Jean-Paul Smets
2007-08-29 14:55:41 UTC

Please try the latest version of Base.py.

I changed the implementation of WorkflowMethods in ERP5 in order to fix
many issues which were described previously in the WorkflowTool.py patch.
Overall, the new system is faster, supports reg expr. in interaction
workflows. But it also reveals some bugs or inconsistencies in workflows
or code.

I will now check the unit tests.

Regards,

JPS.
http://www.erp5.org
Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
2007-08-30 14:01:17 UTC
Post by Jean-Paul Smets
Hi,
Please try the latest version of Base.py.
I changed the implementation of WorkflowMethods in ERP5 in order to fix
many issues which were described previously in the WorkflowTool.py patch.
Overall, the new system is faster, supports reg expr. in interaction
workflows. But it also reveals some bugs or inconsistencies in workflows
or code.
Thank you, it's now possible to edit existing Transactions, but when creating
new Invoice Transactions (which automaticaly create Transaction Lines)
there's the same 'unauthorised' to do 'edit' effect.
General Accounting Transactions or Payment Transactions work well now.

Mikolaj