[Erp5-dev] relation to person
Tomasz Brzezina
2008-03-21 15:24:03 UTC
I need to "connect" my object with person the same way as Person is
connected with Organisation.

After investigation I reach the point, that Organisation use
RelationStringField (my_subordination_title -> my_relation_field)

which Base Category is subordination, and Portal Type is 'Organisation |
Organisation'

The subordination category is different than others, so I suppose that I
have to create a new category (person_subordination?) and then use it in
my RelationStringField

Am I right?

--
Tomasz Brzezina
I need to "connect" my object with person the same way as Person is
connected with Organisation.
After investigation I reach the point, that Organisation use
RelationStringField (my_subordination_title -> my_relation_field)
which Base Category is subordination, and Portal Type is 'Organisation |
Organisation'
The subordination category is different than others, so I suppose that I
have to create a new category (person_subordination?) and then use it in
my RelationStringField
Am I right?
To some extend - first read the wiki pages about RelationStringField and
about Programmable (Dynamic) Acquisition, and examine carefully the
subordination category - how and why it is different from others, and
what is the real relation between Person and Organisation.

Then tell me what is the nature of your relation, and I'll advise you
what category to use and how to set it up :)

Bartek
Post by Tomasz Brzezina
--
Tomasz Brzezina