[Erp5-dev] unauthorized import from ERP5Type.Utils
Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
2007-08-28 13:41:48 UTC

I'v been using imported UpperCase function in one of the scripts, but after
recent updates I get ImportError on 'unauthorized' import from
ERP5Type.Utils

Is this for some reason forbidden now, or is it a matter of some permissions?
Jérome Perrin
2007-08-28 14:10:28 UTC
Post by Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
Hello,
I'v been using imported UpperCase function in one of the scripts, but after
recent updates I get ImportError on 'unauthorized' import from
ERP5Type.Utils
Is this for some reason forbidden now, or is it a matter of some permissions?
Hello,

I changed to allow only "safe" functions from this Utils module in r14579.
convertToUpperCase is allowed, but I forgot about the UpperCase alias.
I'll add it, thanks.

J?rome
Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
2007-08-28 14:27:00 UTC
Post by Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
Post by Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
Hello,
I'v been using imported UpperCase function in one of the scripts, but
after recent updates I get ImportError on 'unauthorized' import from
ERP5Type.Utils
Is this for some reason forbidden now, or is it a matter of some permissions?
Hello,
I changed to allow only "safe" functions from this Utils module in r14579.
convertToUpperCase is allowed, but I forgot about the UpperCase alias.
I'll add it, thanks.
J?rome
Thanks, it works now really well.

Mikolaj