[Erp5-dev] interaction - old and new value
bartek
2008-05-07 08:32:28 UTC
Hello

Is it possible for an interaction workflow script, triggered by a
property setter, to access both the old and the new value of the property?

If I need to compare them - script "before" sees the old value, "after"
sees the new one, and getting the new from request is obviously a very
bad solution (not to mention that sometimes there is no request). Is
there a clean way to do it?

Bartek
Jérome Perrin
2008-05-19 11:23:59 UTC
Post by bartek
Hello
Is it possible for an interaction workflow script, triggered by a
property setter, to access both the old and the new value of the property?
If I need to compare them - script "before" sees the old value, "after"
sees the new one, and getting the new from request is obviously a very
bad solution (not to mention that sometimes there is no request). Is
there a clean way to do it?
Hi,

I've never really tried it myself, but you may find some interesting
information in state_change['kwargs']['workflow_method_args']

J?rome