[Erp5-dev] Problem by installing ERP5 on Mandriva 2007.0
Abdeldjebar Redouane
2007-10-12 09:44:10 UTC
Hi All,

I try to install ERP5 on Mandriva 2007.0 (urpmi ERP5) I becam a circular dependency of packages. Here is the error message:

Pour satisfaire les d?pendances, les paquetages suivants vont ?tre install?s:
ERP5-0.8-1mdk.noarch
zope-BTreeFolder2-1.0.2-1mdv2007.0.noarch
Proc?der ? l'installation des 2 paquetages ? (3 Mo) (O/n) o

installation de zope-BTreeFolder2-1.0.2-1mdv2007.0.noarch.rpm ERP5-0.8-1mdk.noarch.rpm depuis /var/cache/urpmi/rpms
Pr?paration ... ############################################################################################################
L'installation a ?chou? :
file /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/BTreeFolder2/__init__.py from install of zope-BTreeFolder2-1.0.2-1mdv2007.0 conflicts with file from package erp5-zope-2.8.9.1.final-1mdv2007.0
file /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/BTreeFolder2/tests/testBTreeFolder2.py from install of zope-BTreeFolder2-1.0.2-1mdv2007.0 conflicts with file from package erp5-zope-2.8.9.1.final-1mdv2007.0

How can I resolve this problem?

Thanks
Abdel
Ideal f?r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer
Jérome Perrin
2007-10-12 10:53:19 UTC
Post by Abdeldjebar Redouane
Hi All,
I try to install ERP5 on Mandriva 2007.0 (urpmi ERP5) I becam a circular dependency of packages.
Hi,

You should use "urpmi erp5-ERP5" (or maybe "zope-ERP5" on 2007.0).
'ERP5' package is a very old package that hasn't been removed from
mandriva contrib repositories yet.

Anybody knows what to do to have it removed from those repositories ?

J?rome
Abdeldjebar Redouane
2007-10-14 09:57:30 UTC

I try to install ERP5 through "urpmi zope-ERP5" I becam the following error message:
"Les paquetages suivants ne peuvent pas ?tre install?s, car ils d?pendent
de paquetages qui sont plus anciens que les versions install?es :
zope-ERP5-0.14-11mdv2007.0"
I think it's a conflict between the new and the old erp5 versions.
Has anyone a solution for this problem?
Has anyone installed ERP5 on Mandriva 2007.0?

Thanks
Abdel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Jérome Perrin
2007-10-16 11:48:42 UTC
Post by Abdeldjebar Redouane
Hi,
"Les paquetages suivants ne peuvent pas ?tre install?s, car ils d?pendent
zope-ERP5-0.14-11mdv2007.0"
I think it's a conflict between the new and the old erp5 versions.
Has anyone a solution for this problem?
Has anyone installed ERP5 on Mandriva 2007.0?
Hi,

I run ERP5 on mandriva 2007.0, I think you need to "urpme" completly the
old ERP5 before "urpmi zope-ERP5".

J?rome
Abdeldjebar Redouane
2007-10-17 09:33:05 UTC

I make that, but i miss the next step in the doc ? ERP5 RPMs for Mandriva ? after ? urpmi zope-ERP5 ?.
1.In the ZMI I don't find any entries of erp5 in the value list?
2.I don't find a deployed ERP5 module?
In the zope instance Products I find the following packages:

ERP5Type/
ExtFile/
ERP5OOo/
ERP5Catalog/

I don't find ERP5 like on the LiveCD.
I downloaded business templates under /var/lib/zope/Products/bt5 but no changes.

Regards,
Abdel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
2007-10-17 09:43:32 UTC
Post by Abdeldjebar Redouane
Hi,
I make that, but i miss the next step in the doc ? ERP5 RPMs for Mandriva ?
after ? urpmi zope-ERP5 ?. 1.In the ZMI I don't find any entries of erp5 in
the value list?
2.I don't find a deployed ERP5 module?
ERP5Type/
ExtFile/
ERP5OOo/
ERP5Catalog/
I don't find ERP5 like on the LiveCD.
I downloaded business templates under /var/lib/zope/Products/bt5 but no changes.
Regards,
Abdel
If you've read the Wiki page on installing ERP5 from RPMs :
http://www.erp5.org/DownloadRpm

read also the wikibook page on the ERP5 instalation:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/ERP5_Handbook/Lets_go...#Installation_of_the_core

maybe it will help you, continue with the instalation

Mikolaj
Abdeldjebar Redouane
2007-10-17 20:12:51 UTC

I follow the installation found in the wikibook page but I have the same effect like before.
I becam errors by create an user manager zope like "ERROR Zope Could not import Products.CMFActivity".
I attach two files, the first contents the output of "zopectl adduser zope zope".
the second file contents the output of "zopectl foreground".

Regards,
Abdel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
I follow the installation found in the wikibook page but I have the same effect like before.
I becam errors by create an user manager zope like "ERROR Zope Could not import Products.CMFActivity".
I attach two files, the first contents the output of "zopectl adduser zope zope".
the second file contents the output of "zopectl foreground".
Regards,
Abdel
You have some Zope Products missing probably. Don't know why, thought.
Intallation packages are correct for sure, they install correctly and we
(and me personally) did it multiple times without any problems on Mdv
2007.0. Perhaps something's broken in Your system?

Can You try on a fresh Mandriva 2007.0? If not, try uninstall everything
related to Zope and ERP5 and install once more, following:
http://www.erp5.org/DownloadRpm.

Remember however, that the instruction on wiki is for Mdv 2007.1!!!
For Mdv 2007.0 is slightly different. You should chose correct urpmi
repositories.
Also, as I remember, for 2007.0 You should urpmi erp5-zope zope-ERP5,
NOT erp5-zope erp5-ERP5

Regards, J.
Abdeldjebar Redouane
2007-10-23 16:03:03 UTC

I installed finally ERP5. The problem was that some additional packages were missed. With this response is the thread consider as closed.

Regards,
Abdel
-------- Original-Nachricht --------