[Erp5-dev] English Tutorial 0.1
Yoshinori Okuji
2005-05-03 12:09:46 UTC

I'm pleased to announce the first version of the English translation of
Kevin's Tutorial. You can find the PDF version and the OpenOffice.org version
from this URL:

http://www.erp5.org/sections/documentation/articles/

I acknowledge Chris Purves and Shrenik Bhura for their great contribution to
this work. Also, I send kudos to Kevin Deldycke and Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes
for their help.

Please feel free to send bug reports about the translation and/or the original
document to the mailing list erp5-dev.

Best regards,
YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
http://www.nexedi.com
http://www.storever.com
Tony Losey
2005-05-03 13:48:52 UTC
Thank you for the tutorial. I have been waiting a long time to get into
ERP5 and it now looks like I will have the opportunity.

What is the preferred method of contributing to the translation of the
tutorial?

I obviously am not an ERP5 guru but I can help with some of the wording
that is still awkward in english.

Thank you,

Tony
Hello,
YO
Yoshinori Okuji
2005-05-04 20:42:40 UTC
Post by Tony Losey
What is the preferred method of contributing to the translation of the
tutorial?
As you wish. Simple "copy-and-paste" would be the easiest, but whatever way
you feel is comfortable is good.

Regards,
YO