[Erp5-dev] ERP 5 Ubuntu Hardy - Error When Restarting ERP5 Buildout
Muhamad Reza
2009-09-13 12:52:09 UTC

I try to restarting my ERP 5 buildout through this instruction
https://www.raskon.org/trac/erp5/wiki/Erp5Ubuntu
Here:

exodream at exodream-tm:/home/erp5/erp5-buildout$ sudo
/etc/init.d/erp5-buildout stop
* ERP5: stopping
instance
start-stop-daemon: warning: failed to kill 21302: No such process
No process in pidfile `/home/erp5/erp5-buildout/var/cluster.pid' found
running; none killed.

[fail]
exodream at exodream-tm:/home/erp5/erp5-buildout$ sudo
/etc/init.d/erp5-buildout start
* ERP5: starting
instance
[ OK ]
exodream at exodream-tm:/home/erp5/erp5-buildout$ sudo
/etc/init.d/erp5-buildout stop
* ERP5: stopping
instance
start-stop-daemon: warning: failed to kill 21302: No such process
No process in pidfile `/home/erp5/erp5-buildout/var/cluster.pid' found
running; none killed.

[fail]
exodream at exodream-tm:/home/erp5/erp5-buildout$ sudo
/etc/init.d/erp5-buildout start
* ERP5: starting
instance
[ OK ]

Lets look first I try to stop the erp5 buildout. Then, I started again.
Second, I stopped the erp 5 buildout and it goes fail again.
Is that correct output ?.

Regards,

Reza
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Crisis had come unexpectedly, just as winter comes unexpectedly to
Russia every year.
Muhamad Reza
2009-09-14 09:11:38 UTC

Thank you.. It works..

exodream at exodream-tm:/home/erp5/erp5-buildout$ sudo
/etc/init.d/erp5-buildout stop
* ERP5: stopping
instance
Stopping PID 21296
Cluster is going down...
Running /home/erp5/erp5-buildout/bin/instance stop
daemon manager not running
Child PIDs: 18299
Stopping PID 21302

[ OK ]
exodream at exodream-tm:/home/erp5/erp5-buildout$ sudo
/etc/init.d/erp5-buildout start
* ERP5: starting
instance
[ OK ]

You should implement it.. Its very crucial..
Post by Boris Kocherov
fixed
https://www.raskon.org/trac/erp5/changeset/57%3A5236e80d7325/erp5-buildout
Post by Muhamad Reza
[...]