[Erp5-dev] Title of Workflow States
Sebastien Robin
2005-05-10 14:47:56 UTC
Hi All,

I have added something simple but usefull in order to get the Title of
workflow States.

There was already a method generated automatically in order to get the id
of the current state, for example:

getValidationState

I added the automatic generation for the title, like this:

getValidationStateTitle

So, we can now use state titles.

S?bastien.
--
Sebastien Robin, Nexedi Technical Director
http://www.nexedi.com
http://www.storever.com
Yoshinori Okuji
2005-05-10 14:53:00 UTC
Post by Sebastien Robin
I have added something simple but usefull in order to get the Title of
workflow States.
There was already a method generated automatically in order to get the id
getValidationState
getValidationStateTitle
So, we can now use state titles.
Great!

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
http://www.storever.com
Jean-Paul Smets
2005-05-10 22:00:55 UTC
Post by Yoshinori Okuji
Post by Sebastien Robin
I have added something simple but usefull in order to get the Title of
workflow States.
There was already a method generated automatically in order to get the
getValidationState
getValidationStateTitle
So, we can now use state titles.
Great!
YO
FYI, I have on my task list the translation of states. One issue is that
states (in multiple languages) should be searchable by the end user in
their translated form. I plan to implement this through catalog views.

JPS.
--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software