[Erp5-dev] Where is mimetypes_registry portal tool?
Łukasz Nowak
2007-10-07 09:53:04 UTC

I'm playing with Web Message portal type. There is preview tab, which
invokes asStrippedHTML but those method raises attached exception. How
may I add mimetypes_registry tool? Searching thorough sources, mailing
lists or wiki do not returns any info about mimetypes_registry.

Regarsd,
Luke
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 768 16 85 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
Kazuhiko Shiozaki
2007-10-09 13:37:05 UTC
Post by Ivan Tyagov
Currently they are not available under ERP5 SVN and RPM repositories
(will make sure that we put respective RPM soon) although the spec files
are created.
I built those rpm packages and uploaded them to our RPM repositories.
(for 2007.1 only)

Regards,
Kazuhiko