[Erp5-dev] priced quantity on Supply Line
Łukasz Nowak
2007-06-20 12:26:44 UTC

I've found that user interface gives possibility to define priced
quantity on Resource and on Supply Line. And priced_quantity property is
associated with Supply Line type.

But it is working only on Resource - it is not possible to fetch priced
quantity price from Supply Line.

Is it not implemented yet? Shall it be implemented?

Right now I'm playing to patch SupplyLine.py to support priced quantity
same as in Resource (patching getPrice function) but well...code do not
give me idea of fetching price from Supply Line. Is there any
documentation/discussion about it? I've searched cps.erp5.org for
'priced quantity' but without success..

Thanks,
Luke
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 768 16 85 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
``Use the Source, Luke...''
Shresth K
2007-06-20 15:59:57 UTC
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Hello,
I've found that user interface gives possibility to define priced
quantity on Resource and on Supply Line. And priced_quantity property is
associated with Supply Line type.
But it is working only on Resource - it is not possible to fetch priced
quantity price from Supply Line.
Is it not implemented yet? Shall it be implemented?
Right now I'm playing to patch SupplyLine.py to support priced quantity
same as in Resource (patching getPrice function) but well...code do not
give me idea of fetching price from Supply Line. Is there any
documentation/discussion about it? I've searched cps.erp5.org for
'priced quantity' but without success..
This is exactly what I have been struggling with for the last week. I have
been thinking that I may not have understood certain things w.r.t. the
working of predicates, mapped value, etc.
Any help or direction on this shall be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Shresth
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Hello,
I've found that user interface gives possibility to define priced
quantity on Resource and on Supply Line. And priced_quantity property is
associated with Supply Line type.
But it is working only on Resource - it is not possible to fetch priced
quantity price from Supply Line.
Is it not implemented yet? Shall it be implemented?
Right now I'm playing to patch SupplyLine.py to support priced quantity
same as in Resource (patching getPrice function) but well...code do not
give me idea of fetching price from Supply Line. Is there any
documentation/discussion about it? I've searched cps.erp5.org for
'priced quantity' but without success..
Any clue about this? I am yet clueless about how it should be functioning.

Any documentation, any link to some code from anyone?

Regards,
Shresth