[Erp5-dev] problem in editing relations - form_id again?
Bartek Gorny
2006-07-28 13:47:08 UTC
Hello

When I try to edit a relation string field, after choosing an object
to relate to I get an AttributeError: field my_destination_title not
found. From what I see, it is because Base_edit is looking for the
field in the wrong form - in the Base_viewRelatedObjectList instead of
the form being edited. Which, in turn, looks like a wrong form_id is
passed on at some point.

Bartek
--
"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"
Pelletier Vincent
2006-07-31 08:37:56 UTC
Post by Bartek Gorny
When I try to edit a relation string field, after choosing an object
to relate to I get an AttributeError: field my_destination_title not
found.
It should be fixed in revision 8914.
The problem came from SelectionTool which I modified locally and forgot to
commit along with all the skins.
Vincent Pelletier
Bartek Gorny
2006-07-31 12:54:22 UTC
Post by Pelletier Vincent
Post by Bartek Gorny
When I try to edit a relation string field, after choosing an object
to relate to I get an AttributeError: field my_destination_title not
found.
It should be fixed in revision 8914.
The problem came from SelectionTool which I modified locally and forgot to
commit along with all the skins.
Yes, it's ok now.

Bartek
Post by Pelletier Vincent