[Erp5-dev] Category creation problem
Shrenik Bhura
2005-10-12 07:16:33 UTC
It seems that we can't create a category by the id - 'sid' - Why?

Through the category import tool it does create one but shows as 'Object
does not exist'.

Are there any exceptions to creating category ids?

-SB
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by Shrenik Bhura
It seems that we can't create a category by the id - 'sid' - Why?
Through the category import tool it does create one but shows as
'Object does not exist'.
Are there any exceptions to creating category ids?
You should have a loot to this PropertySheet :
ERP5Type/PropertySheet/XMLObject.py

sid is already a property of all ERP5 objects, like title. So it is not
possible to use the id 'sid'.

Seb.
Post by Shrenik Bhura
-SB
--
Sebastien Robin, Nexedi Technical Director
http://www.nexedi.com
http://www.storever.com
Shrenik Bhura
2005-10-12 12:31:18 UTC
Post by Sebastien Robin
Post by Shrenik Bhura
It seems that we can't create a category by the id - 'sid' - Why?
Through the category import tool it does create one but shows as
'Object does not exist'.
Are there any exceptions to creating category ids?
ERP5Type/PropertySheet/XMLObject.py
sid is already a property of all ERP5 objects, like title. So it is not
possible to use the id 'sid'.
Seb.
You are correct but in that case, shouldn't it gracefully handle this
unaccepted case instead of giving a scary error. ;-)

-SB