[Erp5-dev] Unit test wiki page - writing howto?
Łukasz Nowak
2007-01-04 12:17:10 UTC

I've got many small (and few big) problems and issues while writing unit
test. I'd like to share it with others - maybe someone also would add
some tips about writing unit test - so Unit Test Writing Guide could be
created. Could it be done on wiki? Is HowToWriteUnitTests good place? I
do not want mess wiki structure.

Bye,
Luke
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 768 16 85 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
``Use the Source, Luke...''
Jean-Paul Smets
2007-01-04 21:58:13 UTC
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Hello,
I've got many small (and few big) problems and issues while writing unit
test. I'd like to share it with others - maybe someone also would add
some tips about writing unit test - so Unit Test Writing Guide could be
created. Could it be done on wiki? Is HowToWriteUnitTests good place? I
do not want mess wiki structure.
First write it as a Discussion, then get people involved to review comment.
Then, when it becomes good, move it to HowToWriteUnitTest (without s)

JPS.
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Bye,
Luke
--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software