[Erp5-dev] erp5livecd-rc1
Ray Lance
2005-01-23 01:15:40 UTC
I unzipped to c:\erp5cd on a WinXP Pro and copied the image one level up, so the image is both in c:\erp5cd and c:\erp5cd\erp5cd.

But the boot from cd fails after "Finding loop image: /dev/hdc", hdc being the cdrom.

I'l like to blow the WinXP away and use the whole machine for testing, so can you instruct me how?

Ray
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by Ray Lance
But the boot from cd fails after "Finding loop image: /dev/hdc", hdc being the cdrom.
Could you tell me more info?
Does it crashes?
Does it output error messages?
What kind of machine do you use?

I'd like to fix your problem, if possible.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
http://www.nexedi.com