[Erp5-dev] psyco import patchset
Łukasz Nowak
2007-04-05 13:01:17 UTC

I'm attaching patchset for psyco importing in ERP5. It is needed on
non-32bit Intel arch, as psyco is only available on 32bit intel arch.

I've found that some products import psyco by psycowrapper and some are
do it in try statements. Is it possible to decide how to import psyco?
I've used psycowrapper.

Thanks,
Luke
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 768 16 85 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
I'm attaching patchset for psyco importing in ERP5. It is needed on
non-32bit Intel arch, as psyco is only available on 32bit intel arch.
I've found that some products import psyco by psycowrapper and some are
do it in try statements. Is it possible to decide how to import psyco?
I've used psycowrapper.
Hello,

psycowrapper is the good way to import psyco for non-32bit intel arch.
Thanks for your patch.

Regards,
Romain