[Erp5-dev] getDivergenceList - is it working, in which context?
Łukasz Nowak
2006-12-11 09:15:39 UTC

On ERP5 Wiki [1] I found reference to function 'getDivergenceList'. It
was mentioned in context of Packing List line, but after digging into
Products with grep 'def.*getDivergenceList' I find it on Simulation
Movement Document. Well, I even found Delivery_getDivergenceMessageList
from erp5_trade, which also refers to that function. So it exists...

If so - in which context shall I run this nice function to have
divergence list returned? Packing List Line? Packing List? Simulation
Movement related to that packing List? Applied Rule? Well,
Delivery_getDivergenceMessageList is (maybe) invoking it bad and it's
only reference to that function I found, so I do not know, how to use
that nice feature.

Thanks in advance,
Bye,
Luke

[1]http://wiki.erp5.org/Discussion/SimulationRules/DivergenceSolvers
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
``Use the Source, Luke...''
Łukasz Nowak
2006-12-11 12:16:57 UTC
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Hello,
(...)

I'm blind! Sorry, it was added in revision 11285 to Rule.py by Romain.
As default I'm using older one. Once again sorry for the mess.

Bye,
Luke