[Erp5-dev] [Erp5-report] ERP5 r34636 : 3452 Tests, 9 Errors, 20 Failures, 38 Skips
Robin Sébastien
2010-04-19 12:34:43 UTC
testItem (2 errors)
test_select_item_dialog_no_variation (testItem.TestItem)
test_select_item_dialog_variation (testItem.TestItem)
Fixed by adding erp5_trade_proxy_field_legacy business template. I updated
bug on erp5_item proxyfication in order to remove it once erp5_item is
well using proxy rules.
testKMGadget (1 failures)
test_09SubsectionGadget (testKMGadget.TestGadgets), Check Subsection Gadgets
It was working with revision 34381 and failing with 34403. It might comes from
Fabien's changes (I'm not sure). Fabien, can you please have a look and inform us ?
testLegacyInvoice (1 failures)
test_Reference (testLegacyInvoice.TestSaleInvoice)
I will have a look.
testListBox (1 errors)
testCellKeywordInProxifiedListboxColumn (testListBox.TestListBox)
Nicolad Dumazet, you added this test. It fails right now because it is
unable to find the template of a proxy field. Please check missing
template. Please note that your proxy use a bad field template name
(both name of the form and name of the field seems wrong). Please check how it
is done in erp5_trade. Romain will update proxy guideline very soon.

Regards.

S?bastien.
testTemplate (3 failures)
test_DeliveryTemplateNotIndexable (testTemplate.TestTemplate)
test_NonDeliveryTemplateNotIndexable (testTemplate.TestTemplate)
test_manyTemplatesWithoutReindexation (testTemplate.TestTemplate), Check what happen when templates are created one by one without reindexation
testBase (3 skips)
testBusinessTemplate (2 skips)
testERP5Catalog (3 skips)
testERP5Interfaces (13 skips)
testERP5Simulation (1 skips)
testERP5TypeInterfaces (1 skips)
testFormPrintoutAsODT (1 skips)
testMRP (4 skips)
testSQLCachedWorklist (1 skips)
testSelectionTool (7 skips)
testTranslation (1 skips)
testXHTML (1 skips)
Robin Sébastien

Robin Sébastien
2010-04-19 12:42:42 UTC

Sorry, I didn't wanted to send this email on this mailing list.

Anyway, you are informed that I'm looking closely to unit test
results. Lately we were able to have less than 20 reported failures
(and some of them are related to new stuff, so several of them
should not hurt any project.

We will continue effort to be the closest as possible to 0 errors.

Regards.

S?bastien.