[Erp5-dev] Sale Invoice Transaction - automagic source conversion
Łukasz Nowak
2007-02-05 10:14:06 UTC

I've managed to have nice ''Source Conversion'' view. I wonder if it is
reasonable to have its line automagicly filled by some script based on
Currency Exchange Line. I was looking for such one in system, but I
haven't found any. Is there some kind of such magic, or it is assumed
that conversion have to be done by hand (or be implemented)?

Thanks for any tip,
Luke

PS. Of course same situation apply to Payment Transation.
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 768 16 85 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
``Use the Source, Luke...''
Jérôme Perrin
2007-02-05 10:32:36 UTC
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Hello,
I've managed to have nice ''Source Conversion'' view. I wonder if it is
reasonable to have its line automagicly filled by some script based on
Currency Exchange Line.
Good idea, but it's maybe better to have an explicit action (category
object_action) than to set this magically.
Post by Łukasz Nowak
I was looking for such one in system, but I
haven't found any. Is there some kind of such magic, or it is assumed
that conversion have to be done by hand (or be implemented)?
It's not implemented, for now the user have to calculate and input converted
values.

J?rome
Łukasz Nowak
2007-02-07 13:53:13 UTC
Post by Jérôme Perrin
Good idea, but it's maybe better to have an explicit action (category
object_action) than to set this magically.
You are right.
Post by Jérôme Perrin
It's not implemented, for now the user have to calculate and input converted
values.
Implementation attached. Info about usage, problems, restrictions are in
docstring. I hope it is good enough to be added to repo.
Post by Jérôme Perrin
J?rome
Luke