[Erp5-dev] Presentation preview
Łukasz Nowak
2008-05-05 13:13:01 UTC

Originally in erp5_dms preview for Presentation is Drawing_viewAsWeb.

Wouldn't it be better to use Document_viewHTMLPreview ? It has some
side effects (as links in preview are breaking a little), but that way
it is possible to preview full presentation.

Patch attached.

Regards,
Luke
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 768 16 85 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Originally in erp5_dms preview for Presentation is Drawing_viewAsWeb.
Wouldn't it be better to use Document_viewHTMLPreview ? It has some
side effects (as links in preview are breaking a little), but that way
it is possible to preview full presentation.
No, I don't think so. Especially when walking around many documents (just for
searching), it is annoying to wait for full rendering unnecessarily. If you
want to look at a full display, you should click something after glancing at
a little. This is what I want.

Regards,
YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi CTO
http://www.nexedi.com
http://www.erp5.org
Łukasz Nowak
2008-05-06 07:00:36 UTC

On 2008-05-06, 08:12:19
Post by Yoshinori Okuji
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Originally in erp5_dms preview for Presentation is
Drawing_viewAsWeb.
Wouldn't it be better to use Document_viewHTMLPreview ? It has some
side effects (as links in preview are breaking a little), but that
way it is possible to preview full presentation.
No, I don't think so. Especially when walking around many documents
(just for searching), it is annoying to wait for full rendering
unnecessarily. If you want to look at a full display, you should
click something after glancing at a little. This is what I want.
You're right. So there should be somewhere place, to access full
preview manually. Understood.

Thanks,
Luke