[Erp5-dev] Discussion/TestingIdeas - enabling pdb
Bartek Gorny
2006-06-24 11:11:12 UTC
Hi

Jerome, you wrote about enabling pdb by creating a dummy psyco.py -
where should this file be placed? I tried a number of possibilities,
but pdb.set_trace is always ignored. And is it possible on LiveCD,
where core python dirs are read-only?

Bartek
--
"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"
Jérôme Perrin
2006-06-24 15:04:38 UTC
Post by Bartek Gorny
Hi
Jerome, you wrote about enabling pdb by creating a dummy psyco.py -
where should this file be placed? I tried a number of possibilities,
but pdb.set_trace is always ignored. And is it possible on LiveCD,
where core python dirs are read-only?
Hi

I'm sorry I forgot to include this info in the page ... you can
use /var/lib/zope/lib/python/psyco.py
--
J?rome