[Erp5-dev] business templates and type groups
bartek
2007-01-11 14:35:40 UTC
Am I right in observing that "groups" property of a portal type is not
exported into a business template? If so, it is a bug or a feature?

Bartek
Aurélien Calonne
2007-01-11 14:47:01 UTC
Post by bartek
Am I right in observing that "groups" property of a portal type is not
exported into a business template? If so, it is a bug or a feature?
Group are exported but within the PortalType object itself, but maybe
this required to be exported separately from portal type as it is done
with properties like allowed_content_type, base_category...

Aur?lien
Alexandre Boeglin
2007-01-11 15:14:40 UTC
Post by bartek
Am I right in observing that "groups" property of a portal type is not
exported into a business template? If so, it is a bug or a feature?
Hi,

I already filed bug 444 about this, as a "Feature Request".

I was also thinking recently that I would need the same for init script.

Exporting the Portal Type itself is not really an option, as then, you
would need to also export every action, content type, workflow chain,
and so on ... which would make updating a site that uses such a template
nearly impossible.

Regards,
Alex