[Erp5-dev] PDF Form - passing kwargs to evaluateCell
Bartek Gorny
2006-05-02 12:09:47 UTC
From what I see, arguments passed to generatePDF are not passed on to
evaluateCell, and so can not be used in cell formulas. Is this on
purpose? It seems to me they were meant to be, since there is
"*args,**kwargs" everywhere save one place - calculateCellValues,
calls to evaluateCell in lines 492 and 509.

I think it'd be useful so I changed it for myself, and it works.

Bartek
Jérôme Perrin
2006-05-03 11:48:56 UTC
Post by Bartek Gorny
From what I see, arguments passed to generatePDF are not passed on to
evaluateCell, and so can not be used in cell formulas. Is this on
purpose? It seems to me they were meant to be, since there is
"*args,**kwargs" everywhere save one place - calculateCellValues,
calls to evaluateCell in lines 492 and 509.
I think it'd be useful so I changed it for myself, and it works.
You are right.
For now, we've always been using request or context to get parameters, so we
do not use this feature, so we don't see the bug.
I integrated this change as rev. 7056.
--
J?rome