[Erp5-dev] a place for utility stuff
bartek
2007-03-19 09:14:43 UTC
Hello

I'm thinking, wouldn't it be handy if we had a separate skin folder for
various development utility scripts (like
ERP5Site_showAllUsedSelectionNames, Base_viewSecurity, grep etc)? Could
be included in erp5_core, and this way we won't be polluting core skins
with things that are not used to run an application but are only
developers' tools.

Bartek
Romain Courteaud
2007-03-19 09:16:47 UTC
Post by bartek
I'm thinking, wouldn't it be handy if we had a separate skin folder for
various development utility scripts (like
ERP5Site_showAllUsedSelectionNames, Base_viewSecurity, grep etc)? Could
be included in erp5_core, and this way we won't be polluting core skins
with things that are not used to run an application but are only
developers' tools.
I agree with you.
But, isn't it better to put this new skin_folder in erp5_forge business
template ?

Romain
bartek
2007-03-19 10:04:19 UTC
Post by Romain Courteaud
Hi,
Post by bartek
I'm thinking, wouldn't it be handy if we had a separate skin folder for
various development utility scripts (like
ERP5Site_showAllUsedSelectionNames, Base_viewSecurity, grep etc)? Could
be included in erp5_core, and this way we won't be polluting core skins
with things that are not used to run an application but are only
developers' tools.
I agree with you.
But, isn't it better to put this new skin_folder in erp5_forge business
template ?
Sounds logical.

B.
Post by Romain Courteaud