[Erp5-dev] portal type - Actions
Tomasz Brzezina
2008-03-20 17:33:18 UTC
I need to add new Tab into Person_module - i have to modify (actually
add) portal type/Person/Actions - but i wonder if there is some kind of
custom (like in portal skins) - or i have to modify standard installation.
--
T.

On 2008-03-20, 18:33:18
Post by Tomasz Brzezina
I need to add new Tab into Person_module - i have to modify (actually
add) portal type/Person/Actions - but i wonder if there is some kind
of custom (like in portal skins) - or i have to modify standard
installation.
Add this action on portal type definition.

Using Business Template system it is possible to specify, which portal
type's actions are associated with given Business Template. Look at
Business Template definition, Portal Type tab and also at
http://www.erp5.org/HowToCreateBusinessTemplates

Regards,
Luke
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 768 16 85 fax: +48 32 392 10 61