[Erp5-dev] export error
Rafael Monnerat
2005-12-13 19:20:57 UTC
I'm using zope-2.8 and CMF-1.5.4 ( from nexedi )

When I export any file in XML format and export Business Tamplate I had
this error:

Traceback (innermost last):
Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 533, in manage_exportObject
Module Products.ERP5Type.ZopePatch, line 1076, in exportXML
Module Products.ERP5Type.ZopePatch, line 1026, in reorderPickle
Module Products.ERP5Type.ZopePatch, line 1011, in persistent_load
TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

Can anyone help me?

--
Rafael M. Monnerat
http://monnerat.objectis.net
Post by Rafael Monnerat
I'm using zope-2.8 and CMF-1.5.4 ( from nexedi )
When I export any file in XML format and export Business Tamplate I had
Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 533, in manage_exportObject
Module Products.ERP5Type.ZopePatch, line 1076, in exportXML
Module Products.ERP5Type.ZopePatch, line 1026, in reorderPickle
Module Products.ERP5Type.ZopePatch, line 1011, in persistent_load
TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)
I think you use a bit older version. I fixed this problem some weeks ago.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
http://www.nexedi.com