[Erp5-dev] Understanding Simulation
Patrick Gerken
2006-03-08 18:28:33 UTC
I would like to dig deeper into simulation.
I already have a fine pdf document from Romain. But I would like to
have to openoffice version, so that I can easily transfer it into the
wiki. I would then fix most of the errors, and add additional
information when I did not get it directly and had to ask somebody
else or dive deeper into the code.
Can somebody provide the openoffice document?
The one on erp5.org is very outdated.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick
Jean-Paul Smets
2006-03-09 06:56:13 UTC
Post by Patrick Gerken
Hello,
I would like to dig deeper into simulation.
I already have a fine pdf document from Romain. But I would like to
have to openoffice version, so that I can easily transfer it into the
wiki. I would then fix most of the errors, and add additional
information when I did not get it directly and had to ask somebody
else or dive deeper into the code.
Can somebody provide the openoffice document?
The one on erp5.org is very outdated.
Sorry, but the document is not yet ready for publication. However, if would
be very nice to add new content to the wiki (in a "HowTo" style for
example).
- "HowTo create a delivery builder"
- "HowTo create an order rule"
- etc.

JPS.
Post by Patrick Gerken
Thanks in advance,
Patrick
--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software