[Erp5-dev] Order cancellation and stock/simulation change
Łukasz Nowak
2007-10-25 11:17:30 UTC

If I set up Sale Order to move Product p from Organisation s to
Organisation c, quantity q, on some dates and plan it - there will be
change of stock on future on p stock.

But when I cancel this order, its stock is not reset.

I thought that canceling planned/ordered shall cancel related
simulations and reset resource stock.

Is it bug? Feature? Any explanation?

Regards,
Luke
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 768 16 85 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.
Romain Courteaud
2007-10-25 12:38:16 UTC
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Post by Łukasz Nowak
If I set up Sale Order to move Product p from Organisation s to
Organisation c, quantity q, on some dates and plan it - there will be
change of stock on future on p stock.
But when I cancel this order, its stock is not reset.
I thought that canceling planned/ordered shall cancel related
simulations and reset resource stock.
Is it bug? Feature? Any explanation?
It's a bug, which happens because simulation movements related to the
order are not reindexed when the state of the order is changed.

I added a test to reproduce this error, and this will be fixed soon.
http://svn.erp5.org?rev=17184&view=rev

Regards,
Romain
Łukasz Nowak
2007-10-25 12:56:39 UTC

On 2007-10-25, 14:38:16
Post by Romain Courteaud
Post by Łukasz Nowak
If I set up Sale Order to move Product p from Organisation s to
Organisation c, quantity q, on some dates and plan it - there will
be change of stock on future on p stock.
But when I cancel this order, its stock is not reset.
I thought that canceling planned/ordered shall cancel related
simulations and reset resource stock.
Is it bug? Feature? Any explanation?
It's a bug, which happens because simulation movements related to the
order are not reindexed when the state of the order is changed.
I added a test to reproduce this error, and this will be fixed soon.
http://svn.erp5.org?rev=17184&view=rev
Thank you. Is it possible to have notification here, when this problem
will be solved?

Regards,
Luke
Romain Courteaud
2007-10-25 13:09:06 UTC
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Thank you. Is it possible to have notification here, when this problem
will be solved?
It's solved.

Regards,
Romain