[Erp5-dev] server maintenance
Yoshinori Okuji
2006-04-26 13:50:25 UTC

We will stop web servers, subversion repositories and bittorrent for some
hours very soon for server maintenance. I will announce again once they are
recovered.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi CTO
http://www.nexedi.com
http://wiki.erp5.org
Yoshinori Okuji
2006-04-26 17:43:31 UTC
Post by Yoshinori Okuji
We will stop web servers, subversion repositories and bittorrent for some
hours very soon for server maintenance. I will announce again once they are
recovered.
Finished. Thank you for your patience.

YO
http://wiki.erp5.org
Alex Clark
Alex Clark
Yoshinori Okuji
2006-04-26 17:49:11 UTC
Post by Alex Clark
No problem, is there public SVN access available? :-)
Sure. Please look at the wiki.

http://wiki.erp5.org/DownloadSourceCode

YO
http://wiki.erp5.org