[Erp5-dev] (no subject)
y.pauthier
2005-04-07 05:33:29 UTC
hi,

I am using the 'kevin tutorial' (version : 02 f?vrier 2005) to create a pay
sheet module but i stopped at the ? 3.7 (page 29) because i cant get the same
thing as the tutorial describe.

The tutorial describe the list 'Pay Sheet Cell, Pay Sheet line, ...Pay sheet
transaction line' in the screen copy but I get 'Pay sheet Transaction' and 'Pay
sheet Transaction module' instead.

So what can i do to get the good list ?

This chapter should describe "classe, data , menu and layout integration"
(Int?grer les classes, donn?es, menus et pr?sentation : l'outil portal_type)
but i cant find any action about it ? why ? Is there an action to perform to
integrate it or ERP5 can integrate it automaticaly ?

thanks

Yannick Pauthier
Kevin Deldycke
2005-04-15 11:20:35 UTC
Post by y.pauthier
hi,
I am using the 'kevin tutorial' (version : 02 f?vrier 2005) to create a pay
sheet module but i stopped at the ? 3.7 (page 29) because i cant get the
same thing as the tutorial describe.
The tutorial describe the list 'Pay Sheet Cell, Pay Sheet line, ...Pay
sheet transaction line' in the screen copy but I get 'Pay sheet
Transaction' and 'Pay sheet Transaction module' instead.
So what can i do to get the good list ?
This chapter should describe "classe, data , menu and layout integration"
(Int?grer les classes, donn?es, menus et pr?sentation : l'outil
portal_type) but i cant find any action about it ? why ? Is there an action
to perform to integrate it or ERP5 can integrate it automaticaly ?
thanks
ERP5Site_viewCreateModuleDialog help you to create module, but can't handle
the entire process of module creation. That's why you have to create manually
some Pay Sheet related portal types.

The first version of this tutorial was written before the existence of the
ERP5Site_viewCreateModuleDialog form and contain all instructions to create
modules, forms and portal types manually. Attached files are ancient parts
that explain portal_type creation.

The tutorial was edited some weeks ago to mention
ERP5Site_viewCreateModuleDialog as a better way to produce module. This part
of the tutorial should be re-written to keep the learning of ERP5 as smooth
as possible. If you think of being able to do it, I would be happy to
integrate your contibutions !

Kev.