[Erp5-dev] Looking for Lukazs Nowak: Broken Link in His Debian Port of ERP5
Muhamad Reza
2009-08-11 01:41:04 UTC

My name is Reza. I used your tutorial in *
http://code.google.com/p/deb4erp5/wiki/HowToRunERP5OnDebian

*But, When I was following this link..
http://erp5.niema.pl/packages/debian/etch/i386/
the address is not found. I don't know whether the address is wrong or
removed.

I hope you can recovery it as soon as possible because this link is very
important.

regards,

reza
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by Muhamad Reza
Hi,
My name is Reza. I used your tutorial in
http://code.google.com/p/deb4erp5/wiki/HowToRunERP5OnDebia
But, When I was following this link..
http://erp5.niema.pl/packages/debian/etch/i386/
the address is not found. I don't know whether the address is wrong or
removed.
I hope you can recovery it as soon as possible because this link is
very important.
This project is abandoned, website is down and it will not be recovered.

Please check http://www.erp5.org/Download for suggested methods to
getting ERP5.

Regards,
Luke