[Erp5-dev] interaction workflows on wiki
Łukasz Nowak
2007-07-31 09:47:30 UTC

There is need to write some documentation about interaction workflows.
As there is no docs on this topic, I've got proposition to create new
wikipage HowToUseAndDefineInteractionWorkflows, and cross-link it with
HowToUseAndDefineWorkflows.

IMHO there will be much details and discussions about both workflow
types, so it would be nice to have them separately.

Regards,
Luke
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 768 16 85 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
``Use the Source, Luke...''
bartek
2007-07-31 09:55:25 UTC
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Hello,
There is need to write some documentation about interaction workflows.
As there is no docs on this topic, I've got proposition to create new
wikipage HowToUseAndDefineInteractionWorkflows, and cross-link it with
HowToUseAndDefineWorkflows.
+1

And we just solved one problem with interaction worfkflows, so we'll
contribute :)

Bartek
Post by Łukasz Nowak
IMHO there will be much details and discussions about both workflow
types, so it would be nice to have them separately.
Regards,
Luke
--
"feelings affect productivity. (...) unhappy people write worse
software, and less of it."
Karl Fogel, "Producing Open Source Software"
Łukasz Nowak
2007-08-06 09:47:52 UTC

On 2007-07-31, 11:55:25
Post by bartek
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Hello,
There is need to write some documentation about interaction
workflows. As there is no docs on this topic, I've got proposition
to create new wikipage HowToUseAndDefineInteractionWorkflows, and
cross-link it with HowToUseAndDefineWorkflows.
+1
And we just solved one problem with interaction worfkflows, so we'll
contribute :)
No -1 found, so I've created such page[1]. Feel free to contribute.

Regards,
Luke

[1]http://www.erp5.org/HowToUseAndDefineInteractionWorkflows