[Erp5-dev] report_view in OpenOffice
Bartek Gorny
2006-04-05 20:00:30 UTC
Hello

Is anybody working on creating an equivalent of the generic form_view,
report_view etc. in OpenOffice format? I started doing something of
that sort, because I need it, but I'd like to avoid doing something
redundant.

Bartek
Jean-Paul Smets
2006-04-06 09:42:18 UTC
Post by Bartek Gorny
Hello
Is anybody working on creating an equivalent of the generic form_view,
report_view etc. in OpenOffice format? I started doing something of
that sort, because I need it, but I'd like to avoid doing something
redundant.
Ues. Someone already finished. Seb, can you send this to Bart ?

JPS.
Post by Bartek Gorny
Bartek
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software
http://www.nexedi.com
ERP5: Libre/ Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies
http://www.erp5.org
Rentalinux: Desktop Linux Server
http://www.rentalinux.com
Sebastien Robin
2006-04-06 15:22:30 UTC
[Erp5-dev] report_view in OpenOffice
You will find with this email some work done for report_view and
report_list for OpenOffice.

You can import this file into portal_skins, then setup a new group in
portal_skins/properties, you can call this group SXC, and don't forget to
put the erp5_sxc_style folder.

Then you can go on any module, if you add portal_skin=SXC to the url, you
will get an OpenOffice document, for example :

person_module/view?portal_skin=SXC

The mode report tree is not working well yet.

Regards.

S?bastien.
--
Sebastien Robin, Nexedi Project Manager