[Erp5-dev] ERP5 Ingestion System Documentation - cooperation invitation
Łukasz Nowak
2008-05-05 14:00:54 UTC

I'm starting to play with DMS system. And as ingestion is its "core"
for contribution of content I'm trying to figure out ingestion usage,
ideas and API.

I'd like to invite anyone with better knowledge then mine on this
subject to extend wikipage. Most wanted: generic introduction,
rough idea, etc. I'll try to contribute as most as possible.

Regards,
Luke
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 768 16 85 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.
Łukasz Nowak
2008-05-05 14:01:35 UTC

On 2008-05-05, 16:00:54
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Hello,
I'm starting to play with DMS system. And as ingestion is its "core"
for contribution of content I'm trying to figure out ingestion usage,
ideas and API.
I'd like to invite anyone with better knowledge then mine on this
subject to extend wikipage. Most wanted: generic introduction,
rough idea, etc. I'll try to contribute as most as possible.
Wikipage bootstrapped: http://www.erp5.org/HowToUseERP5Ingestion

Regards,
Luke