[Erp5-dev] error in portal_categories
Shrenik Bhura
2005-08-26 11:55:11 UTC

An error was encountered when I clicked on 'Contents' to switch to list
view.

The details of the same are below.

Seems a key-error in Utils2.

Request URL
http://localhost:9080/erp5_demo/portal_categories/list
Exception Type
KeyError
Exception Value
'Folder_list'

Traceback (innermost last):

* Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
* Module Products.ERP5Type.Base, line 1484, in list
* Module Products.ERP5Type.Utils2, line 47, in _getListFor
__traceback_info__: ('Category Tool', 'Folder_list')
* Module OFS.Traversable, line 204, in restrictedTraverse
* Module OFS.Traversable, line 185, in unrestrictedTraverse
__traceback_info__: ([], 'Folder_list')
* Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 670, in __getitem__

KeyError: 'Folder_list'

Do let me know if any more info is required.

Cheers,
SB

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

It's seems this is just a configuration error.
To correct this, edit the portal type 'Category Tool'
https://localhost:9080/erp5_demo/portal_types/Category%20Tool

Modify the action 'List' with this url:
string:${object_url}/Folder_viewContentList

The old value was:
string:${object_url}/Folder_list
And Folder_listy does not exists, that's why it failed.

Romain
Hello,
Shrenik Bhura
2005-08-26 12:53:40 UTC
Hi Romain,

Hope you had a wonderful vacation.

Had done that to correct it. You may expect that much at least for all
your training efforts. ;-)
But this is the state from a default installation so it seems
modification is required in erp5 core to prevent this error from
occurring in a new installation.
Pls correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
SB
Post by Shrenik Bhura
Hello,
It's seems this is just a configuration error.
To correct this, edit the portal type 'Category Tool'
https://localhost:9080/erp5_demo/portal_types/Category%20Tool
string:${object_url}/Folder_viewContentList
string:${object_url}/Folder_list
And Folder_listy does not exists, that's why it failed.
Romain
Post by Shrenik Bhura
Hello,
[...]
Post by Shrenik Bhura
Hi Romain,
Hi Shrenik.
Post by Shrenik Bhura
Hope you had a wonderful vacation.
Yes, this was as good as expected :)
Thanks.
Post by Shrenik Bhura
But this is the state from a default installation so it seems
modification is required in erp5 core to prevent this error from
occurring in a new installation.
Pls correct me if I am wrong.
You're perfectly right, and I already did the modification to erp5_core.
Wait for my commit.

Regards,
Romain
Shrenik Bhura
2005-08-27 10:49:34 UTC
another one...a typo this time...for portal type 'Base Category'. the
actions have it 'Folder_viewConentList' instead of
'Folder_viewContentList'

Cheers,
SB
Post by Romain Courteaud
Post by Shrenik Bhura
Hi Romain,
Hi Shrenik.
Post by Shrenik Bhura
another one...a typo this time...for portal type 'Base Category'. the
actions have it 'Folder_viewConentList' instead of
'Folder_viewContentList'
Cheers,
SB
Corrected.