[Erp5-dev] Base_download patch
Łukasz Nowak
2006-12-22 14:14:00 UTC

I'm attaching patch for Base_download from erp5_core BT.

Rationale: original one isn't using getContentType if it's available,
which returns better file information then getFormat. My previous patch
was using only getContentType, but there was some situations in which
getContentType wasn't available.

Merry Christmas,
Luke
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
I'm attaching patch for Base_download from erp5_core BT.
Rationale: original one isn't using getContentType if it's available,
which returns better file information then getFormat. My previous patch
was using only getContentType, but there was some situations in which
getContentType wasn't available.
Thanks, I committed your patch.
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Merry Christmas,