[Erp5-dev] http://www.erp5.org/HowToAddTableToCatalog - renaming RFC
Łukasz Nowak
2008-09-18 09:30:44 UTC

As there are many more things to do, than adding table to catalog, I'd
like to propose to rename HowToAddTableToCatalog wikipage, with
redirection to

HowToConfigureCatalog

or

HowToConfigurePortalCatalog

What do you think?

Regards,
Luke
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 768 16 85 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.
Łukasz Nowak
2008-09-24 07:26:12 UTC
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Hello,
As there are many more things to do, than adding table to catalog, I'd
like to propose to rename HowToAddTableToCatalog wikipage, with
redirection to
HowToConfigureCatalog
or
HowToConfigurePortalCatalog
What do you think about above name? I might do this migration today (24
sep).

What is your opinion?

Regards,
Luke
Jean-Paul Smets
2008-09-24 07:48:29 UTC

I think more than one page is fine for caralog HowTo (and a complete
section for it too). Whar is nice with HowToAddTableToCatalog is that
it tries to be focuses and self contained.

Regards,

JPS.
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Hello,
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Hello,
As there are many more things to do, than adding table to catalog, I'd
like to propose to rename HowToAddTableToCatalog wikipage, with
redirection to
HowToConfigureCatalog
or
HowToConfigurePortalCatalog
What do you think about above name? I might do this migration today (24
sep).
What is your opinion?
Regards,
Luke
--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
ERP5 Enterprise: Free / Open Source ERP for Critical Applications