[Erp5-dev] problem installing accounting template
Bartek Gorny
2006-01-04 12:42:38 UTC
Hi

While installing accounting template on a LiveCD, I'm getting the
following error:

InvoiceTransactionRule_asCellRange() got an unexpected keyword
argument 'base_id'
(error report attached).

The setup is:

* LiveCD rc3

* modules: CMFActivity CMFCategory ERP5 ERP5Catalog ERP5Form ERP5OOo
ERP5SyncML ERP5Type ZSQLCatalog erp5_bt5 erp5diff checked out from CVS

* created a new ERP5 Site

* checked out and installed erp5_trade and erp5_pdm bt's

* checked out and imported erp5_accounting 1.0rc6

On "Install business template" it throws the above exception.

Is it a bug, or did I miss something important?

Bartek
Jérôme Perrin
2006-01-04 12:56:57 UTC
Post by Bartek Gorny
Hi
While installing accounting template on a LiveCD, I'm getting the
InvoiceTransactionRule_asCellRange() got an unexpected keyword
argument 'base_id'
(error report attached).
Hello,

This should be fixed in CVS.

http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/InvoiceTransactionRule_asCellRange.xml?r1=1.1&r2=1.2
J?rome
Bartek Gorny
2006-01-04 14:08:38 UTC
Post by Jérôme Perrin
Post by Bartek Gorny
Hi
While installing accounting template on a LiveCD, I'm getting the
InvoiceTransactionRule_asCellRange() got an unexpected keyword
argument 'base_id'
(error report attached).
Hello,
This should be fixed in CVS.
Ooops - I got it today from the URL:
http://openbrick.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting.bt5?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain
I thought it checks out the newest revision?

Another thing: could you remind me how to install a bt checked out
from CVS? I tried to tar-gzip a directory into a file with .bt5
extension and then importing the file, but it gives an 'invalid
header' error - so what was the trick to do it?

Bartek
J?rome
Jerome Perrin
2006-01-07 13:22:18 UTC
Post by Bartek Gorny
Post by Jérôme Perrin
Post by Bartek Gorny
Hi
While installing accounting template on a LiveCD, I'm getting the
InvoiceTransactionRule_asCellRange() got an unexpected keyword
argument 'base_id'
(error report attached).
Hello,
This should be fixed in CVS.
http://openbrick.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting.bt5?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain
I thought it checks out the newest revision?
This URL checks out the latest version of erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting.bt5, which
was the first version of business template format, where only one file was
exported. This URL is therefore obsolete, I guess it cames from BT dowload
section in www.erp5.org website, which needs an update.
Post by Bartek Gorny
Another thing: could you remind me how to install a bt checked out
from CVS? I tried to tar-gzip a directory into a file with .bt5
extension and then importing the file, but it gives an 'invalid
header' error - so what was the trick to do it?
The old one-click download procedure is currently unavailable, one solution is
to checkout the business template from cvs in a directory, go to your ERP5
site's portal_templates and download business template, giving a file:// URL to
the directory where you checked the BT out.
J?rome
Bartek Gorny