[Erp5-dev] worklists - multiple types
bartek
2006-12-13 18:41:58 UTC
Hello

If I have a worklist, and would like to specify more than one portal
type, what is the appropriate syntax?

And, if I want to set it programmatically (e.g. using
getPortalXXXTypeList), what is the correct syntax? I experimented with
TALES and the likes, but with no result.

Bartek
Jerome Perrin
2006-12-13 23:16:08 UTC
Post by bartek
Hello
If I have a worklist, and would like to specify more than one portal
type, what is the appropriate syntax?
Hi

you have separate your portal types using ; like:
Sale Invoice Transaction; Accounting Transaction ...
Post by bartek
And, if I want to set it programmatically (e.g. using
getPortalXXXTypeList), what is the correct syntax? I experimented with
TALES and the likes, but with no result.
I don't think this is supported.

jerome