[Erp5-dev] problem with matrixbox in paysheet transaction
Bartek Gorny
2006-06-19 16:29:53 UTC
Hello

There is something wrong with matrixbox in PaySheetLine_viewQuantity -
it seems that TALES in editable controls is ignored.

There is an editable control "matrixbox_quantity", which has a default
value set in TALES as "python:cell.getProperty('quantity')". When
viewed, the control comes up empty. Now, if I set its default value
statically (in 'Edit' tab), the value is duly shown in every cell. But
if I set it in TALES, even as something as simple as "python:123", it
comes up blank. But it is blank only in cells - if I unhide the
control, so that it shows above the matrixbox, it displays '123'...

A similar matrixbox in SaleSupplyLine_viewBasePrice works ok. I spent
a few hours trying to figure out what's the difference between the
two, and I can't find anything. And there's no messages in the log.
What's wrong, then???

Bartek
--
"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"
Pelletier Vincent
2006-06-28 08:08:29 UTC
Post by Bartek Gorny
[...]
Hi Bartek.

We are migrating to xhtml style, so there are inconsistencies in new websites.
We are fixing them as fast as possible, but for now there is no compatibility
layer. The latest svn version using html style is number 8171, so if you want
a site that will work with legacy page template names, please use this
version.
We will commit a compatibility skin folder as soon as possible.
Vincent Pelletier
Pelletier Vincent
2006-06-28 08:15:34 UTC
Post by Pelletier Vincent
Hi Bartek.
We are migrating to xhtml style, so there are inconsistencies in new
websites. We are fixing them as fast as possible, but for now there is no
compatibility layer. The latest svn version using html style is number
8171, so if you want a site that will work with legacy page template names,
please use this version.
We will commit a compatibility skin folder as soon as possible.
Woops, kmail changed the selected mail just before I hit the reply button...
This was intended as a reply to [Erp5-dev] form_list missing.
--
Vincent Pelletier