[Erp5-dev] oood README patch
Łukasz Nowak
2007-03-13 12:52:19 UTC

I've attached patch for indented README with 72 columns per line. It's
easier to read by less or any other tool.

There's also line to instruct vim to treat especially.

Thanks,
Luke
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 768 16 85 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
I've attached patch for indented README with 72 columns per line. It's
easier to read by less or any other tool.
There's also line to instruct vim to treat especially.
Thanks ?ukasz.

I plan to make some modifications on oood soon. You're contribution came just
in time ! :)

Here is the commit: http://svn.erp5.org/?rev=13401&view=rev
--
Kevin Deldycke
I plan to make some modifications on oood soon. You're contribution came just
in time ! :)
Great news :) I'm going to implement OOo Template->PDF conversion
server-side with oood, and its low-priority task, so I'll wait for some
improvements :)

Bye,
Luke
``Use the Source, Luke...''
Kevin Deldycke
2007-03-13 13:32:12 UTC
Post by Łukasz Nowak
Post by Kevin Deldycke
I plan to make some modifications on oood soon. You're contribution came
just in time ! :)
Great news :) I'm going to implement OOo Template->PDF conversion
server-side with oood, and its low-priority task, so I'll wait for some
improvements :)
Well... It's not really related to the core of oood, but just about its
packaging. So please, don't wait for me to implement your stuffs.
--
Kevin Deldycke
I plan to make some modifications on oood soon. You're contribution came
just in time ! :)
Great news :) I'm going to implement OOo Template->PDF conversion
server-side with oood, and its low-priority task, so I'll wait for some
improvements :)
Well... It's not really related to the core of oood, but just about its
packaging. So please, don't wait for me to implement your stuffs.
Improvements to oood - I'll be making some, but shouldn't change the
API, so you can safely go ahead.

B.