[Erp5-dev] Report - problem with forms
Łukasz Nowak
2006-08-03 14:29:33 UTC

There are some form which need patch in Order tab, to be correctly
displayed in xhtml engine. Well, with default these do not work, so it's
needed to create at least 'left' and move listbox there:

ComponentModule_viewComponentList
ItemModule_viewItemList
ProductionOrderModule_viewProductionOrderList
ProductionPackingListModule_viewProductionPackingListList
ProductionReportModule_viewProductionReportList
ReturnedSalePackingListModule_viewReturnedSalePackingListList
SupplyModule_viewSupplyList

This list is not complete - I haven't used all modules in this test, and
I've checked only module list view. I'll update this list, if I find any
further bugs this type.

I'm sorry, that I do not provide patch, but I really do not know how to
do it Nexedish way.

Bye,
Luke
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
https://ssl.ventis.com.pl/keys/lukasz.nowak.pub.asc
Pelletier Vincent
2006-08-03 16:35:54 UTC
Post by Łukasz Nowak
There are some form which need patch in Order tab, to be correctly
displayed in xhtml engine.
Yes, this is due to a stricter handling of form groups.
Post by Łukasz Nowak
I've checked only module list view. I'll update this list, if I find any
further bugs this type.
I have attached the test script I wrote at the time I implemented the new
group handling. It recurses from context and tells every problems it finds.
Post by Łukasz Nowak
I'm sorry, that I do not provide patch, but I really do not know how to
do it Nexedish way.
I'm not sure it should be fixed - in repository, mainly because of
(in)compatibility with legacy erp5_html_style.
--
Vincent Pelletier
I'm sorry, that I do not provide patch, but I really do not know how to
do it Nexedish way.
I'm not sure it should be fixed - in repository, mainly because of
(in)compatibility with legacy erp5_html_style.
But many forms are XHTML-style strict (like Product view module list).
Right now the conversion is half-done, isn't it?

Bye,
Luke
Pelletier Vincent
2006-08-04 09:37:01 UTC
Post by Łukasz Nowak
But many forms are XHTML-style strict (like Product view module list).
Right now the conversion is half-done, isn't it?
There are two kind of incompatibility between html & xhtml :
-page tempate property defined on the form
This must stay compatible with html style on existing forms, until we decide
to move definitelly to xhtml style and break compatibility with html style.
-group naming
This is less critical to me since the user won't get an error instead of the
form - but he might not see all fields if the form still uses html style
group naming. This should be updated to xhtml and htlm style rendering of
forms should be updated so it still renders them correctly.
--
Vincent Pelletier