[Erp5-dev] WorkflowMethod
Jean-Paul Smets
2007-08-31 10:19:20 UTC

I am currently fixing WorkflowMethod implementation. I appologize for
the trouble it created and it still creates.
Please read the svn logs for details.

My recommendation for developers at this stage is:
- use svn revisions prior to the changes to WorkflowMethod
- wait for the unit tests of ERP5 to work again
- help fixing the new WorkflowMethod (which brings many advantages)

I will notify when the new implementation is considered as stable enough.

Regards,

JPS.
--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software
http://www.erp5.org
Jean-Paul Smets
2007-09-01 14:04:53 UTC

Workflow methods should be fixed now. At least, interaction workflow
tests are passing again.
Based on the next tests results, I may recommend to use the new code.

Regards,

JPS.
Hi,