[Erp5-dev] [Erp5-report] ERP5 r16713: 1156 Tests, 999 Errors, 0 Failures
Vincent Pelletier
2007-09-29 12:51:45 UTC
Hi.

Those failures were triggered by commit r16688, which uncovered an edge case
in transaction patch concerning Zope 2.7 (2.8 is unaffected since the feature
added by the patch is present in regular Zope 2.8).

The transaction patch has been fixed by Yoshinori (thanks !), and tests are
repaired as of writing this mail.
Vincent Pelletier
Yoshinori Okuji
2007-09-29 15:12:05 UTC
Post by Vincent Pelletier
Hi.
Those failures were triggered by commit r16688, which uncovered an edge
case in transaction patch concerning Zope 2.7 (2.8 is unaffected since the
feature added by the patch is present in regular Zope 2.8).
The transaction patch has been fixed by Yoshinori (thanks !), and tests are
repaired as of writing this mail.
I am sorry, but I made a bug at the same time. I have fixed it at r16721.
Also, I have fixed a potentially risky problem at r16722, although I don't
think this is really a problem (because tpc_finish is a no-op in SQLQueue and
SQLDict).

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi CTO
http://www.nexedi.com
http://www.erp5.org
Yoshinori Okuji
2007-09-29 16:47:54 UTC
Post by Yoshinori Okuji
Post by Vincent Pelletier
Hi.
Those failures were triggered by commit r16688, which uncovered an edge
case in transaction patch concerning Zope 2.7 (2.8 is unaffected since
the feature added by the patch is present in regular Zope 2.8).
The transaction patch has been fixed by Yoshinori (thanks !), and tests
are repaired as of writing this mail.
I am sorry, but I made a bug at the same time. I have fixed it at r16721.
Also, I have fixed a potentially risky problem at r16722, although I don't
think this is really a problem (because tpc_finish is a no-op in SQLQueue
and SQLDict).
This problem is more complicated than expected. I will fix it differently.

YO