[Erp5-dev] coloring in docu-presentations
bartek
2007-07-03 16:06:17 UTC

What is the officially approved standard for coloring stuff in design
documents? Like, a color for movement, node, order, delivery, various
relations?

I can guess something from the docu-presentations I have, but I think
it'd be better to put together a complete spec and put it on the wiki in
the Guidelines section.

Bartek
--
"feelings affect productivity. (...) unhappy people write worse
software, and less of it."
Karl Fogel, "Producing Open Source Software"
Rafael Monnerat