[Erp5-dev] Problem by create a new ERP5 Site instance on Mandriva 2007.0
Abdeldjebar Redouane
2007-10-23 16:05:20 UTC

I try to create a new ERP5 Site instance on Mandriva 2007.0 I becam the following error:

Site Error
Error Type: NotFound
Error Value: ERP5 Archive Tool

In the log file there are following entries:

INFO SQLCache unable to import MySQLdb
INFO Skinnable Monkeypatch __getattr__ Initial skin cache fill. This should not happen often. Current thread id:-4CA5F460
WARNING ERP5Form.PreferenceTool Preference type information is not installed.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Abdel
--
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger geh?rt?
Aurélien Calonne
2007-10-24 13:46:12 UTC
Post by Abdeldjebar Redouane
Hi,
Site Error
Error Type: NotFound
Error Value: ERP5 Archive Tool
INFO SQLCache unable to import MySQLdb
INFO Skinnable Monkeypatch __getattr__ Initial skin cache fill. This should not happen often. Current thread id:-4CA5F460
WARNING ERP5Form.PreferenceTool Preference type information is not installed.
Any ideas?
Do you have all your products up to date ?

Aur?lien
Abdeldjebar Redouane
2007-10-26 14:23:48 UTC

Thanks now it works.