[Erp5-dev] ERP5 - MultipleUsers
pavel lstiburek
2012-06-26 12:43:26 UTC
i have ERP5 on my server, my problem occure, when one user run demanding
operation like export, other users cant do anything on erp5 until first
operation is finnished.
How can i solve this problem? Is there something i must setup, or did i
instal erp5 on my server incorrectly?

-
Pavel Lstiburek
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

You need to set ERP5 as a cluster or local cluster ie. to run multiple
ZEO processes in parallel. This is the best way. SlapOS ERP5 recipe has
everything to set such cluster on a local server, quite easily.

You could also make sure that number of threads is > 1. But this is less
efficient.

Regards,

JPS.
Hello,