[Erp5-dev] naming conventions
Sebastien Robin
2006-03-03 16:38:41 UTC

I have updated the document about naming conventions.

http://wiki.erp5.org/GuidelinesForNamingConvention

I have added a section about related keys, because currently every kind of
name is used.

Sebastien.
--
Sebastien Robin, Nexedi Technical Director
http://www.nexedi.com
http://www.erp5.org
Yoshinori Okuji
2006-03-03 17:39:25 UTC
Post by Sebastien Robin
I have updated the document about naming conventions.
http://wiki.erp5.org/GuidelinesForNamingConvention
I have added a section about related keys, because currently every kind of
name is used.
Fantastic.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
http://www.nexedi.com
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies
http://www.erp5.org
Storever: OpenBrick, WiFi infrastructure, notebooks and servers
http://www.storever.com