[Erp5-dev] bugfix: dramaticly increase speed upgrading through TemplateTool from repositories
Boris Kocherov
2008-09-19 02:06:33 UTC
Hi.

drastically increase speed

cut and paste - bad technology for programming

Regards,
Boris Kocherov
Hi.

This fix looks strange to me:
- why moving object_list definition down "one" line ?
- why adding an "i" variable initialisation without changing the one already
present in the loop (I believe one should go away) ?

Or... Maybe it wasn't the patch you intended to send ?

I guess the copy/paste you mention are the "line.edit" calls, which would mean
that only choice_item_list would be in the big "if" block.
But I admit that even then I don't see why it would increase speed (still it's
worth doing since it increases maintainability).
Vincent Pelletier
Boris Kocherov
2008-09-19 08:16:14 UTC
Hello Vincent
Post by Vincent Pelletier
Hi.
- why moving object_list definition down "one" line ?
- why adding an "i" variable initialisation without changing the one already
present in the loop (I believe one should go away) ?
Or... Maybe it wasn't the patch you intended to send ?
Big thanks you absolutely right. I lack run "hg qrefresh" command.
I send corrected version patch.